Welcome to Aak Montessori
- Foster positive self-identity and sense of emotional well- being.
- Develop social skills and knowledge.
- Encourage children to think, reason, question and experiment.
- Encourage language and literacy development.
- Enhance physical development and skills.
- Encourage and demonstrate sound health, safety and nutritional practices.
- Encourage creative expression, representation and appreciation for the arts.
- Respect cultural diversity.
- Include parents as partners in the education of their children.
Only For Registered users. Do not have an account? For Request clickhere.
Montessori Half Day Program
All About kids Montessori School will be offering 3 day classes for ages 3 years old through 5 years old during the school year 2008-2009. We will be accepting applications starting September 2008. This program is designed for 3 mornings from 9:00 am – 11:30 a.m. LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE! CHILD-TEACHER RATIO IS 8 to 1!!
Please contact us with any questions regarding the application process or schedule a personal tour of our facility.
Mommy and Me Montessori Toddler Program
Toddler program is on every 2nd and 4th Thursdays in the morning. Toddler from 15 months to 24 month.
Goal for the toddler program is to nature and empower each individual child. Our program promotes development of social skills, emotional growth and physical coordination as well as cognitive preparation. The holistic curriculum allows the child to experience the joy of learning from a very young age.
All About Kids Montessori is an independent , non-denominational school in which each child is valued as unique and as an active agent in kids educational process. Our program foster responsibility ,self-expression, self-control, self-awareness, critical thinking, responsibility to self and others, and opportunity to create and perform. All About Kids Montessori The architecture of our school was specifically designed as a Montessori school and has been visited by people from all over the nation as a model Montessori learning environment.
All About Kids Montessori programs are modeled after the philosophy and pedagogy of Dr. Maria Montessori. As an educator, physician, social worker and scientist, she observed children at various ages and stages of development. Her work with children led to the development of specific environments and materials that cultivate the child's own desire to learn.