Welcome to Aak Montessori
- Foster positive self-identity and sense of emotional well- being.
- Develop social skills and knowledge.
- Encourage children to think, reason, question and experiment.
- Encourage language and literacy development.
- Enhance physical development and skills.
- Encourage and demonstrate sound health, safety and nutritional practices.
- Encourage creative expression, representation and appreciation for the arts.
- Respect cultural diversity.
- Include parents as partners in the education of their children.
Only For Registered users. Do not have an account? For Request clickhere.
All About Kids Montessori is an independent , non-denominational school in which each child is valued as unique and as an active agent in kids educational process. Our program foster responsibility ,self-expression, self-control, self-awareness, critical thinking, responsibility to self and others, and opportunity to create and perform. Architecture of our school is specifically designed as a Montessori school and has been visited by people from all over the nation as a model Montessori learning environment.
All About Kids Montessori programs are modeled after the philosophy and pedagogy of Dr. Maria Montessori. As an educator, physician, social worker and scientist, she observed children at various ages and stages of development. Her work with children led to the development of specific environments and materials that cultivate the child's own desire to learn.