- All summer field trips are educational and appropriate to the age level.
- Field trips are considered part of the educational curriculum. Consequently, if you choose for your child not to attend, you will need to make other arrangements for them for that school day(s).
- All field trip are considered extra-curricular and are not covered under tuition cost.
- Parents who want to chaperone will use their own transportation. Teachers will give each chaperone information packet about policies and procedures for their field trips.
When studying a particular subject, the teachers may wish to take a class on a brief walk in the neighborhood. All walks will be carefully supervised by the teachers. If you have any concern about your child going on a field trip, please discuss it with your child’s teacher or the Director, Trupti Desai.
Our summer swimming program
Every summer children from 4-6 years old children are offered a swimming program with Rush-Copley. Twice a week children take one hour swimming lessons with the Rush-Copley staff.
June 14th - August 12th 2010 Swimming @ Rush Copley Monday & Wednesday
Journal Writing, Math Practice, Science Experiments & Reading
Month of June:
- Field trips : Brookfield Zoo, Fabian Dutch Windmill, Naper Settlement, Black-Berry Farm, Phillips aquatic center for swimming & more.
Month of July:
- Field trips : Shedd Aquarium, Morton Arboretum, Sci-tect, Legoland, Phillips aquatic center, Kids Kitchen, Lincoln Marsh, Naperville - River walk.
Month of August:
- Field trips : Museum of Science & Industry, Children's Museum, Phillips Zoo, Soccer game, Phillips Park and more.
Each field trip is design to stimulate a child mind. Children will still continue to work with Montessori materials, academic materials, and enjoy outdoors. We hope you can join us for a summer full of fun, friends and memories to last a lifetime.